Used MesPack H220 FED Horizontal Hot Fill Pouch System
Mespack H-220 FED Videos
Click here for full page view of all Equipment Media (198)
|Item||MesPack H220 FED Horizontal Hot Fill Pouch System|
Horizontal Form Fill Seal
Horizontal Pouch HFFS
Used MesPack H-220-FED Horizontal Form Fill and Seal Machine with:
- Hot Fill Pouch System
- 4 filling heads
- Last running Hot Fill 4 ounce pouches
- Allen Bradley CompactLogix L43 PLC
- Includes 2010 TAEevo Chiller S/N: 2200160530
- Includes 2010 VideoJet 1610 Coder
- Unit was in operating condition when removed from service
- Independent electrical cabinet
- Independent unwind system
- Automatic adjustment control of seal jaws position
- Automatic hole punch correction system for stand up pouches
- Servo driven change over system for forming plough (to be verified)
- Triple pouch opening system through vacuum, air jet & mechanical device (to be verified)
- 3 different filling stations (to be verified)
- Cam driven walking beam
- Pouch grippers engineered to hold up to 2 Kg
- Static pouch stretching prior to sealing
- Pouch reject station
- PLC automatic lubrication system (to be verified)
- Servo driven stroke indexing system by rollers
- There is hardly any product which cannot be packed into a sachet made of flexible film. Solid, liquid, powders, granules, everything is possible on a Mespack machine which enables you to present your product in most innovative shapes and using latest techniques
- Pouch size minimum - 70 mm x 100 mm
- Pouch size maximum - 110 mm x 300 mm
- Gusset Min and Max - 40 mm / 120 mm
- Maximum volume - 500 c.c.
- Filling station (not filling heads) - 3 total
- Output (packages per minute) - 130 / 140 Note: filling speed will depend on product and film characteristics
- Type of pouch - Stand up (Doypack)
- APV WS303000044 Sanitary Centrifugal Pump
- FLOWMETER DN-15 (TRI CLAMP) approximate filling capacity:
- Minimum 50ml
- Maximum 250ml
|Last Ran||Hot fill of 4 ounce pouches|
Location Details:Evansville, IN
This machine is located at SIGMA Equipment's warehouses in Evansville, IN. You are always welcome to visit, however we request 48 hours notice to ensure access to your requested machine.
Call us at (812) 303-8383 to schedule an inspection visit.
An on-site inspection is the only way to truly evaluate a machine's fit for your needs. An inspection prior to purchase will help avoid unexpected delays and ensure a positive used equipment purchasing experience.
Have questions? Need pricing on this MesPack H220 FED Horizontal Hot Fill Pouch System?
Request an email quote or call us at (812) 303-8383 for more information.