Used Kodiak 901-120 Hand Load Glue Cartoner 12" Centers
Kodiak Cartoners Inc. 901-120 Videos
Click here for full page view of all Equipment Media (102)
|Item||Kodiak 901-120 Hand Load Glue Cartoner 12" Centers|
Horizontal End Load Cartoner
Glue Hand-Load Horizontal Cartoner
Kodiak Cartoners Inc.
Try before you buy with a similar item from SIGMA's rental fleet.
Used Kodiak 901-120 Cartoner with:
- Hand load, glue cartoner
- Output: 20 to 120 cartons per minute, depending on carton size, operator, and product
- Carton dimensions:
- Minimum: 5 inches length x 1 inch width x 2 inches deep
- Maximum: 12 inches length x 2.5 inches width x 9 inches deep
- Horizontal slip feeder
- Rotary blank carton feeder
- Nordson hot melt glue unit
- Equipped with 3 product carry chains with lugs on 12 inch centers
- 24 inch long blank carton magazine
- 70 inch log product loading area
- Major and minor flap closers
- Control panel with variable speed controller
- Heavy duty base frame with safety guarding
Location Details:Evansville, IN
This machine is located at SIGMA Equipment's warehouses in Evansville, IN. You are always welcome to visit, however we request 48 hours notice to ensure access to your requested machine.
Call us at (812) 303-8383 to schedule an inspection visit.
An on-site inspection is the only way to truly evaluate a machine's fit for your needs. An inspection prior to purchase will help avoid unexpected delays and ensure a positive used equipment purchasing experience.
Have questions? Need pricing on this Kodiak 901-120 Hand Load Glue Cartoner 12" Centers?
Request an email quote or call us at (812) 303-8383 for more information.