Used Goldco R4403 Depalletizer with:
- Control panel sits next to outfeed conveyor at the top of the pallet elevator and uses a SYMBOL user interface with a Qwerty keyboard, product scanner, and power supply
- Control panel buttons include: E-stop, sweep jog forward and reverse, hoist jog up and down, pallet stop, infeed, outfeed, and bin speeds, and a reset button
- Pallet elevator opening is 46 inches wide x 70 inches deep x 116 inches tall
- Pallets are lifted on a steel table raised by a chain elevator conveyor driven by a Sterling Electric motor at: 230/460V / 8A / 3PH
- Product sweeper arm is located at top of elevator and is driven by a Sweep E motor at: 208-230/460V / 3PH
- Slip sheet gripper is located at top of elevator and is controlled by a MAC pneumatics system
- Hoist walls and pallet stop inside elevator are controlled by MAC pneumatics
- Allen-Bradley photo sensors detect product inside elevator
- Pallet infeed conveyor is 530 inches log x 46 inches wide. one section is 215 inches long and the rest are 63 inches long.(Five sections of 63 inch conveyor total, only three shown in photo)
- Infeed chain conveyors with diamond plate platforms are driven by independent SEW motors at: 460V / 1A / 3PH
- Infeed conveyors have Maxi-Beam sensors to detect pallet flow
- Final infeed conveyor is non-motorized roller conveyor with two rows of 10 inch x 2 1/2 inch plastic rollers and a diamond plate platform
- Outfeed plastic chain conveyor is 237 nches long x 47 inches wide and mounts to top of pallet elevator and is driven by a SEW motor at: 460V / 3PH
- Outfeed conveyor has Banner photo eye sensors
- Product plastic chain conveyor is 208 inches long x 18 inches wide and is driven by a SEW motor at: 230/460V / 3PH
- Product conveyor has guidance bars that filter the product into a single line
- Product conveyor as Banner Microfast photo eye sensors
- Pallet magazine has 41 inch arms and can be controlled to raise, lower, lift in and out, and has an e-stop
- Pallet magazine arms can be spaced as wide as 64 inches
- Pallet magazine is controlled by MAC pneumatics and has Allen-Bradley input/output components
- Main control panel has a SOLA power supply ( SDN-20-24-480), Allen-Bradley components, and an Allen-Bradley SLC 5/05 CPU
- Main control panel has a Hoffman in-panel lighting system
- Main control panel has a Warner Electric Clutch Brake current control (CBC-300)
- Was depalletizing 8oz cans
||895" L × 208" W × 156" H
||Depalletizing 8oz cans
This machine is located at SIGMA Equipment's warehouses in Evansville, IN.
You are always welcome to visit, however we request 48 hours notice to ensure access to your requested machine.
Call us at (812) 303-8383
to schedule an inspection.
An on-site inspection is the only way to truly evaluate a machine's fit for your needs.
An inspection prior to purchase will help avoid unexpected delays and ensure a positive used equipment purchasing experience.
Do you have a Goldco R4403 or similar equipment?
We are interested in clearing out your surplus equipment, from single items like this Goldco R4403 Depalletizer to entire manufacturing facilities.
We simplify the process of selling your pre-owned processing and packaging equipment.
Just click the button below and let us know what you have available.