Used Doyon LMA620 Reversible Dough Sheeter with:
- Suitable for sheeting and stretching any kind of dough: yeast, croissants, puffed pastries, danish, flaky pastries, savory dough, soft pastry dough as well as stiff pizza or other kinds of dough to the required thickness.
- Exceptional fold free reversible sheeting action
- Unique 20 digital variable speed control for the speed you really want
- Handy adjustable roller gap: from 0.03 inch to 1.5 inch (1 - 40 mm) thickness
- Capacity of up to 30 pounds (14 kg) of dough
- Forward reverse action is controlled by foot switch as well as hand controls
- Polyurethane belt
- 1 horsepower motor with V belt transmission
- Stainless steel protective guard on each side of rollers
- Fold-up conveyors for compact storage and easy cleaning
- Stainless steel rollers help prevent sticking
- Fast roller adjustments
- Both tables have perfectly synchronized drives. The exit conveyor is faster than entry to avoid possible dough obstruction and automatically prevents tearing of delicate dough
- 2 catch pans, one on each end
- High resistance lead-free enamel coating
- Easily removable and replaceable high efficiency dough scrapers
- Virtually maintenance free, extremely durable
- Flour reservoir above rollers
|Equipment Size||91.25" L X 39.5" W X 45.75" H|
|Product Last Ran:||pie dough|
|Options & Features::||Conveyors Can Raise for Storage|
|Location||South Central, USA
This machine is located at a client’s facility in South Central, USA.
To coordinate an inspection of this item, please contact your SIGMA sales team.
Call us at (812) 303-8383
An on-site inspection is the only way to truly evaluate a machine's fit for your needs. An inspection prior to purchase will help avoid unexpected delays and ensure a positive used equipment purchasing experience.
Do you have a Doyon LMA620 or similar equipment?
We are interested in clearing out your surplus equipment, from single items like this Doyon LMA620 Reversible Dough Sheeter to entire manufacturing facilities.
We simplify the process of selling your pre-owned processing and packaging equipment. Just click the button below and let us know what you have available.