Used Domino DPX 500 Laser and Extraction Unit with:
- This laser coder fume and particulate extraction unit cleans your working environment and maintains exceptional code quality
- Its close integration with the laser coder keeps lenses and production equipment clean, ensuring code quality is maintained
- Gases and particulates are captured by the DPX filter bags thereby avoiding problems with external emission regulations
- Its filter includes a chemical layer to remove potentially toxic gases
- Filters are easily accessible and easy to change over
- The DPX helps ensure continued code clarity, as it prevents a build-up of laser generated particles and fume residues around lenses and production equipment. It avoids the likelihood of rejected work or reworked product due to poor code quality
- The DPX's unique flow control optimises blower performance as a filter becomes full, so that the extraction rate remains constant
- It saves time on unscheduled maintenance. Efficient extraction combined with a large capacity filter gives long filter life and reduces changes. Reverse airflow technology helps maximise filter life and also protects the motor and electrical system
- The DPX will go on working with minimal interruption even in wet or dusty environments
- Continuous monitoring of exhaust for gases and particulate contaminants
- For operations up to 200 codes per minute
- Flowrate (max): 166m3/hr (98cfm)
- Vacuum (max): 1633mm WG (64.5 IWG)
- Sound rating: 61 dBA
- Operating temperature: 5-45°C
- Operating humidity: 10-90% non-condensing
- Touch screen control interface
- Machine status light
- Stainless steel construction
- Casters for easy mobility
|Equipment Size||21" L X 18" W X 55" H|
This machine is located at Sigma Equipment's warehouses in Evansville, IN. You are always welcome to visit, however we request 48 hours notice to ensure access to your requested machine.
Call us at (812) 303-8383
to schedule an inspection.
An on-site inspection is the only way to truly evaluate a machine's fit for your needs. An inspection prior to purchase will help avoid unexpected delays and ensure a positive used equipment purchasing experience.
Do you have a Domino DPX 500 or similar equipment?
We are interested in clearing out your surplus equipment, from single items like this Domino DPX 500 Laser with Fume Extraction to entire manufacturing facilities.
We simplify the process of selling your pre-owned processing and packaging equipment. Just click the button below and let us know what you have available.